Early Years Class Teacher MPS (Reception)
Salary Grade Range: MPR 1-6
Salary Range: £28,098 - £38,241 per annum
Start Date: September 2017
Come and join our dynamic and successful school from September 2017.
St Mark's CE Primary is a thriving inner city London one form-entry school in the heart of Islington.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Reception Class Teacher who has the passion and energy to help drive high standards and great outcomes for all children.
You will need to have:
• excellent practice in the teaching of all subjects
• the ability to maximise the achievement of children
• the highest aspirations for all groups of children
You will be:
• a positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• committed to making a difference within and beyond your classroom
• a strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
• a high level of training and support
• ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
• a friendly, vibrant and supportive staff team
• an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
• an inspiring and creative school with a deep routed Christian ethos
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Karen Kean in the school office on 0207 272 5967.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by midday on Friday 23rd June 2017.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017
Shortlisting: Monday 26th June 2017
Interviews: Friday 30th June 2017
St Marks School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.