Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and exciting Reception Class Teacher to join their committed team for January 2020. The school will consider teachers from all experience levels, with support available for candidates newer to the profession provided by senior members of staff there as well as its nearby sister school. The Reception Teaching role commands a commitment for two terms; with a chance for candidates to apply for a more permanent role should it arise for the new academic year.
About the Role
• Reception Classroom Teacher
• To ensure a smooth transition from their current teacher, and make a valued commitment the school community
• Two term assignment starting in January 2020
• £140 - £180 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
• 2.5 form entry Primary school
• Graded ‘Good ‘ by Ofsted in 2016
• Here the international Primary Curriculum (IPC) is delivered
• Is located within close-knit community where parental involvement and support is valued and encouraged
• Children behave in a respectful manner here, with behaviour referred to as being ‘very good’
• Close to Brentford station on the over-ground and Kew Bridge
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS0811
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.