We are a one form entry primary school with a Nursery. We are a good school where:
‘Children get a strong start to school and develop their communication and mathematical skills effectively. All staff expect the most for their pupils, themselves and the school,’ and children ‘love, love school!’ (Ofsted September 2016)
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Reception Teacher who will make a difference by inspiring our children, providing high quality learning experiences and contributing to our strong team.
The successful applicant will:
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum
- Create and deliver outstanding learning experiences
- Be committed to excellence for all and make learning inclusive
- Be hard working and resilient
- Promote positive relationships with parents and carers
- Contribute to the wider life of the school
For an application pack, please contact: The School Office, St John the Divine CE Primary School, Warham Street, London SE5 0SX. Tel: 020 7735 4898. Email: email@example.com
Visits welcome by appointment - interview dates to be agreed with candidates
No fixed closing date
This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, you will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.dbs.gov.uk and in the application pack.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX