Smart Teachers is recruiting for a talented Reception Class Teacher to join a forward-thinking primary school, part of a successful academy trust in Waltham Forest. This Reception Class Teacher role would be highly suitable for any teachers who have completed their induction year and are now looking for a school to provide a solid platform in allowing the individual to flourish as a teacher. This is a full time teaching position until July 2020, and has the option of continuing into the following academic year.
About the Role
• Reception Class Teacher
• To successfully engage and inspire your class and provide a sound understanding of the early years curriculum
• Working within a team of 2 other teachers and nursery nurses, facilitating and maintaining a happy yet productive EYFS
• Maternity cover beginning in February 2020, paid on a daily rate timesheet basis
• Daily rate between £140-£160
• Salary/daily rate - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: an early years teacher trained qualification
About the School
• Three form entry thriving primary school
• Graded ‘Good with outstanding features’ ,with special mention to its top levels of safeguarding and school leadership
• Very advanced in terms of ICT, with Google platform and other similar software in use
• Being part of an academy trust there is great opportunity for cross-school CPD and positive teaching modelling
• Close to two tube stations, and one overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS24075.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.