We are seeking to appoint a driven, hardworking and aspirant Reception Teacher who demonstrates a genuine commitment to achieving the highest standards for our children and families.
We aim to provide an educational provision that is of exceptionally high quality because staff work together as an excellent team with complete clarity of purpose. This, complemented with a deep understanding of each child's individual needs and outstanding knowledge of pedagogy and data, will ensure a first-class education for our children.
The successful candidate will:
- have the vision, creativity, determination, work ethic and the ability to support the future development of our schools
- have a good knowledge of the Early Years framework and expectations
- be able to work within, and contribute to, a large, friendly and supportive team
- have the skills and sensitivity to deal with all members of our community and multi-agency partners
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- be enthusiastic, driven and committed to ensuring the schools’ future successes
- be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
Visits to the school by prospective candidates are most welcome; please contact (01752) 201177 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance on the tour on Friday 21st June at 4.00pm.
To apply and for further details please go to our website by clicking on Apply.
Closing date: 23.59pm, Sunday 23rd June 2019
Interview date: Friday 28th June 2019
The Inspire Multi Academy Trust are committed to safeguarding children in its care; an enhanced DBS check will be required for all vacancies.