The Oratory Roman Catholic Primary School is a happy and successful school situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, close to South Kensington and the Kings Road. The governors seek to appoint a motivated and positive teacher to join our team.
Why work at Oratory Primary School?
• We are in the heart of London and benefit from all that it has to offer: local museums, parks, shops and excellent transport links.
• We are committed to building supportive relationships. Our school has a family atmosphere where listening, empathy and kindness are at the heart of our Christian ethos.
• We aim to build confidence in our pupils and their families and within our staff team. Developing a growth mindset within a nurturing and positive atmosphere is at the forefront of our mission.
• We have excellent outcomes and high achieving and conscientious pupils. We offer a rich curriculum, and provide a wide range of experiences for our pupils, but we are also open to new ideas and educational research. A school should never rest on its laurels and Oratory is continuously on a learning journey- keen to be forward thinking.
• We have a conscientious and encouraging governing body who will support your CPD. You will be given the opportunity to be a reflective practitioner, to work with other schools and professionals, and to develop the craft of teaching in yourself and in others.
What sort of person are we looking for?
We want to find a teacher who is passionate about education, has high expectations and is keen to reflect on and improve their own practice. Most importantly, we are looking for teachers who demonstrate a positive, flexible and enthusiastic approach who nurture and value each child. Applicants must be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school, although not necessarily Catholic themselves. NQTs are very welcome to apply and would be well supported through an enhanced CPD programme and thorough in house support.
Do you have the potential to grow and develop as a teacher? Do you think you can inspire children to reach their potential and achieve their very best? Can you work effectively within a team? If so, you would be very welcome to apply for the role; visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Arrangements to visit the school can be made with the Business Manager. Tel 020 7589 5900 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can be downloaded from the school website and should be returned to Oratory RC Primary School, Bury Walk, Cale Street, Chelsea, London SW3 6QH or emailed to email@example.com
Oratory RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 20th March 2019
Interviews: Week of 25th March 2019