Reception Class Teacher
Full time to start September 2021
With a passion for the EYFS you will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the current agenda. As a reception class teacher, you will inspire a love of learning that will build pupil confidence and resilience as you enable them to achieve.
We can offer you:
- a friendly and supportive staff team who work collaboratively, sharing resources and ideas
- competitive salary, well above the national scale
- excellent facilities
- regular professional development and well-being opportunities throughout the year
- membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- access to employee benefits and advice services.
Further information is contained in the application pack. Applicants should apply for this role via our website: www.guildfordhigh.co.uk/vacancies
The Human Resources department may be contacted via: Human.Resources@guildfordhigh.co.uk
Closing date: 09.00, 1 March 2021
GHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Guildford High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Guildford High School, named The Sunday Times Independent School of the Year 2012-13, The Sunday Times Independent Prep School of the Year 2015-16, and The Sunday Times Southeast Independent School of the Year 2017-18, offers an exciting and energeti...