Part time, 37 hours per week, term time only plus one week (teacher training days)
Monday to Friday - 8.45 am to 4.45 pm (with half an hour unpaid break)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and welcoming team player to support with the smooth running of the reception area and the ‘admin hub’ of our school.
Experience in a school environment is preferable but more importantly you will have experience of working in a customer facing environment, a flexible ‘can do’ approach to working and some sound IT and organisational skills. The will to offer great customer service to everyone who visits our school and all our pupils and staff is key, as we pride ourselves on our welcoming approach.
As a large, three form entry primary school working as part of a multi-academy trust, we can offer:
- A fulfilling role in which you will be part of a supportive team
- A pledge to grow your talent through quality continuous professional development with the support of our Trust and its Teaching School
- A commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition
- Dedicated and caring staff
- A vibrant learning environment
- A range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking and an employee discount scheme.
We are passionate about improving pupils’ life chances, and if you share this desire then come and see us in action and find out more about what this role can offer. If you would like to discuss this post further or arrange a school visit, please contact Emma Over, HR Director, by email at HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Visits to the school prior to application are strongly encouraged and will be warmly welcomed.
Application packs are available to download below or by email from Emma Over, Trust HR Director, HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Completed forms are returnable to Emma Over via email on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk.
Closing date: 9.00 am on Friday 17th November 2017
HILL FARM PRIMARY…EXCELLENCE FOR ALL, EXCELLENCE FROM ALL