As a teacher at STEP Academy, you will be able to work with a great team of colleagues and design a truly inspirational curriculum which will enable our children to become confident and socially-minded 21st century citizens.
Being part of our team of teachers, you will be able to use your creativity and shape the way our school will provide excellent learning opportunities for our children.
The ideal candidate will:
- Share our vision to create an outstanding team of teachers who will provide our children with the best education they deserve. We want every pupil at our school to succeed academically while also enabling them to grow as joyful individuals who will have the confidence to shape the world around them.
- Have an understanding of the notions of Growth Mindset and Character.
- Want to help build a team that will develop models of good practice in creative teaching and learning and language education in the UK.
- Have a good understanding of the English National Curriculum.
Key benefits working for STEP Academy include
- Access to a supportive network of teachers and school leaders working across 7 schools in South East London.
- Access to a strongly-established NQT programme.
- Possibility to undertake further studies (e.g. Masters, Ph.D., etc.) sponsored by STEP Academy Trust.
- Possibility to access nationally-recognised leadership programmes such as Teaching Leaders.
- Possibility to start in June/July and be paid over the summer.
- Free lunches every day when eating with the children.
For further information, please visit www.lafontaineacademy.org and www.lafontaineacademy.org/jobs. Actual visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting our Headteacher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding children. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.