Full-Time Reception/KS1 Class Teacher
Dates: Job start Monday 3rd September 2018
Salary: MPS (including inner London Allowance) (NQTs welcome to apply)
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th May
Interviews Wk beginning: Monday 21st May
Contract term: Permanent
Comber Grove is a fantastic, creative school in Camberwell, Southwark. Housed in a traditional Victorian building, the pupils are encouraged to take risks with their learning that will enable them to succeed in the future. Music and drama are highly valued in the curriculum and there is also a focus on physical education and being healthy. Comber Grove has embarked on the continuous journey to improvement in Primary Education for all and we want enthusiastic and inspirational teachers to join us.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher with energy, creativity and a strong passion about primary education.
• A commitment to high quality teaching and an open mind to new ways of learning.
• A teacher who believes in our core values of respect, resilience, reflection, teamwork and fairness.
• Someone who is enthusiastic about all areas of school life.
• A committed and motivated team player with a sense of humour.
What we can offer you:
• A creative and vibrant environment and staff.
• A school that places the child at the centre of all that we do through our core values
• A school rich in the traditions of teaching through drama, music and art.
• A large Victorian building with small classes (max 23) and good outside space.
• Enthusiastic, talented and happy children who achieve and progress well.
We would love you to visit our school and look at our website which shows you the many amazing things that we do at Comber Grove! NQTs are welcome to apply. For further information and application pack contact Sandra Quilter on 0207 703 4168. firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.combergrove.co.uk