B.A.P.S., a prestigious Pre-school with 30 years of history in Milan, Italy, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate English lower primary teacher to continue to improve and raise pupil achievements starting from September 2018.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and set high standards and expectations in all aspects of school and community life.
- Is committed to child-centered education, promoting the achievement and well-being of children.
- Has a teaching degree and experience in the Foundation Stage and Key Stage One.
- Can offer expertise in Literacy.
- Is a flexible team player with a good sense of humour.
- Is approachable with excellent interpersonal skills.
We can offer you:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff to bringing out the full potential of each child.
- Children who are happy, valued and well motivated.
A European passport is preferable as lengthy visa procedures for holders of non European passports might not permit a candidate to start work at the end of August.
If you wish to apply, please contact Mrs. Deborah Chilver, firstname.lastname@example.org