A rapidly improving primary school in the Hockley area of Birmingham are recruiting for a full-time reception class teacher to start in September 2019.
The school is a large 2 form entry which is part of a rich and diverse area of Birmingham; catering for a broad range of pupils including a high number of EAL pupils. The school offers, and encourages, all pupils to share a supportive and inclusive environment to allow them to learn and grow together.
The successful candidate must:
• Hold valid QTS
• Act as a positive role model to all pupils and colleagues
• Show commitment towards improving standards
• Be capable of devising suitable and challenging education plans
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have a calm and approachable manner
• Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
• Understand the importance of developing key life skills from an early age
This is a long-term position which will continue for the full academic year; both newly qualified and experienced teachers will be considered.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.