Smart Teachers is recruiting for a lively Reception Teacher to join a two form entry school in Chadwell Heath (RM10). This full time position begins after the October half term and continues through until the end of the academic year. The successful Reception Teacher will work in a friendly, collaborative environment led by a dynamic Head Teacher.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher
· Temporary contract from 1st November 2017 until end of academic year
· Shared planning and resources between staff
· £140 - £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
· ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
· Two form entry school
· Large modernised building
· A rapidly improving primary school
· Led by a dynamic Head Teacher and supportive team of experienced staff
· Extremely well-behaved and attentive children willing to learn
· Based in Barking & Dagenham, easily accessible from Liverpool St Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Overseas trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXR20696.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.