Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher to join a ‘Good’ one form entry Primary School based in the London borough of Camden. This Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher role is available from September 2019, full time and will initially start on a temporary basis, but the successful Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher may have the possibility of being offered a permanent contract. The Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will join a new school site with excellent facilities and will have support from two TA’s. The Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will join a school that embraces a nurturing teaching environment and has excellent transport links a short distance from a local train station and is also easily accessible on a number of bus routes.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher
• September 2019
• Full Time
• Temporary basis with the possibility of being offered a permanent contract
• NQTS will be considered.
• Daily rate from £130 (depending on experience)
About the School
• One form entry Primary School
• ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating
• Two TA’s to support the class
• Nurturing teaching environment
• New School Site with excellent facilities
• Easily accessible via public transport and a short distance from the local train station
In order to be considered for this role, for Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXS34614
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.