Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher for a successful school in Mitcham, South West London. Recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, the school is looking for a dedicated Reception Teacher to join the EYFS team towards the end of 2017. For the right Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher, this will be a permanent appointment with a salary in line with MPS inner London. Alongside good behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for their achievements in reading and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team. Based in the inner London borough of Merton, this two form entry, Roman Catholic primary school welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and happy to uphold the Christian ethos of the school. All staff are warm and welcoming and they have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community. The start date for the successful Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will be from 27th November with the option of starting in January 2018.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· To start in November with the option of starting in January 2018
· Permanent contract
· Salary in line with MPS inner London £28,660 to £39,006 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· A large Roman Catholic primary school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive senior management team
· Excellent CPD and development opportunities
· Draws upon the cultural diversity of the school to enrich the curriculum
· Excellent links to the wider community to enhance learning opportunities
· Well connected by buses, national rail and ample on-site parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM9839
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.