Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to join a positive, vibrant and popular primary school in the borough of Hillingdon, West London. This is a full time, permanent Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher position available from September 2018 which will be contracted for the full academic year.
About the Role
- Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher set to commence in September 2018
- Open to both newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Extra responsibilities can also be available for prospective candidates
- Long term or permanent contract available
- Salary range starting from £28,000 with pay according to scale
About the School
- Three-form entry primary school located in West London
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Children’s behavior is constantly good – they genuinely enjoy coming to school and are motivated by their success
- Extracurricular activities are important to the school with an emphasis on Music and Sport; both departments are well resourced
- Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
- Effective team approach to teaching
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
- Located a short walk away from the nearest station and parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ02464.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.