Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated and impressive Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher to work in a school in Hounslow, South West London. Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, The Headteacher is driven and utterly committed to the development of his children and growth of his school. The school joining has been described by many of our staff as a ‘treasure’ of a school which is pioneered by an exceptional Headteacher who has created and maintained a clear vision for the school and its children. The ideal Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will be covering a maternity post, this is to start in February 2018 until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher
· Maternity cover
· Working with an established early years team
· February start until the end of the academic year
· Daily rate from £140-160 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· This two form entry school has recently opened a second site with great new classrooms and facilities
· The Headteacher is committed to the development of his children and growth of his school. He likes to empower his teaching staff to create engaging and dynamic lessons and will tend to guide as oppose to directly manage.
· Accessible form Brentford station or Hounslow tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Reception Teacher / EYFS Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum, ideally in early years
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply?
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDSB48512
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.