Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Reception Teacher to join a lovely three form entry school in Hounslow (TW4). This full time position is available for a September 2019 start, on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful Reception Teacher will join a ‘good’ school where staff well-being is very important; the school actively listen to suggestions made by staff and work towards reducing the work load. In addition, they regularly hold well-being inset days, including yoga and other relaxing and exciting activities unrelated to work. The school is in constant development due to the large grounds and open spaced classrooms, and staff are supported by a leadership team who actively promote career progression.
About the Role
• Reception Teacher
• Temporary to permanent contract
• Daily rate: £141 – 190 / Perm: £27,563 to £38,960
• Full time position starting September 2019
• Open to NQT’s and experienced Reception Teachers
About the School
• Large grounds with open spaced classrooms
• Enthusiasm for music and sport
• ‘Good’ Ofsted
• Part of the Hounslow agenda to reduce workload
• Regular inset days for staff to enjoy well-being activities
• Expanding school
• Staff gain high levels of support to encourage career progression
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GXS11250.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.