Brambles Primary Academy is a brand new presumption free school, which will be located on Clare Hill playing fields, Huddersfield. The Academy opens in September 2018.
We are looking to appoint a Reception Class Teacher who already possesses special qualities, but also one who is excited by the potential to be part of the development of our new academy.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Outstanding and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop
- Are committed to driving forward pupil progress and setting high expectations of achievement
- Understand the importance of high quality early education that scaffolds children’s future for learning.
- Demonstrate excellent behaviour management skills.
- Are well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Are able to demonstrate very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are prepared to make a valuable contribution to the life of the whole academy and our local community.
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exceptional role, then I look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, then please do not hesitate to contact Sallie Dodd on 07592 503818
Closing Date - 9am Monday 21st May 2018
Interview Date – Friday 25th May 2018
Please visit Brambles Primary Academy website where you can find out more about our Trust and apply for the role http://www.bramblesprimary.org.uk/