A lovely, friendly primary school is looking for a Reception Teacher to join the team 4 days a week, ongoing basis from September 2018. The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Reception or Early Years Teacher who has experience delivering the Primary National Curriculum, NQTs will be considered for this role. This is a position with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate. This small and friendly primary school offers a co-operative and supportive place to work. Team work is a large part of their ethos for both students and staff to comply with which ensures progress and development. This school is rated 'Good' by OFSTED and we receive fantastic feedback from our teachers who are placed here.
If you are interested in Reception Teacher role please send your CV to email@example.com – call: 01733 371371
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified KS2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this position please contact the Peterborough branch on: 01733 371371