Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS to join a large, co-educational primary school in Slough from January 2019. The successful Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS will be teaching a Reception class on a part time basis initially. The school is the largest in the local area and comprises of two campuses serving the local community. It is based in a modern, well-resourced environment and pupils learn within a structured and tailored system. The Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS will benefit from being part of a strong school team and having the opportunity to develop their own career with regular CPD sessions.
About the Role
· Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS
· January 2019
· Part time fixed term contract for the first term, possibility of full time from Easter onwards
· Daily rate £130 - £160 depending on experience
About the School
· Large, co-educational primary school
· Set over 2 sites in the town
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Modern facilities
· Very well resourced
· CDP opportunities available for teachers to develop their career
· Based in Slough
In order to be considered for this role, the Reception Teacher / Primary Teacher / Early Years Teacher with QTS will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum, or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMH29864.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.