Reception Teacher - September 2018 Start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Reception Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Liverpool.
This primary school is a strongly inclusive community school, with a governing body that is committed to promoting progression for their Teachers. The desired reception Teacher will be working with children who are extremely keen to learn, and their behaviour is outstanding. The successful reception candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team.
To be considered for the position of Reception Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 Level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) & Experience of delivering and assessing phonics
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is a leading education recruitment agency, who provide temporary and permanent teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools across the country. As part of TES, one of the largest educational organisations in the world, we strive to provide the best possible recruitment solutions to our client schools, and deliver the best possible service to our candidate teachers, teaching assistants and support staff.
As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team on 0151 363 2266.