Experienced Reception Teacher
Canterbury School offers a British education across all Key Stages and a high level of education in the Spanish system. This enables our students to access the University of their Choice at the end of their school career. The school is housed over four sites and caters for children from the age of 2-18.
Our Infant department is located in a new, purpose built building in a quiet residential area of Las Palmas.
For more information about the school please have a look at our web page www.canterburyschool.com
Canterbury School is a member of the National Association of British Schools in Spain.
Candidates must be first language ENGLISH SPEAKERS and have:
- At least two years teaching experience
- EU citizenship.
- Be excellent classroom practitioners who are caring, enthusiastic and committed.
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour in all children.
- Be reflective, creative and flexible.
- Be committed to making a positive difference throughout the school.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a year group team.
Experience of teaching Talk for Writing is desirable but not essential.
Successful applicants will be interviewed by Skype.
Salary is paid according to the Spanish pay scale.
Canterbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. The position is subject to enhanced disclosure procedures