We are looking to appoint an innovative and well qualified Classroom Teacher to work 1 day a week at Cuddington Community Primary School. This is a unique opportunity for a talented and ambitious professional to join our team in this new dynamic Partnership Trust.
We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team, free onsite parking and excellent benefits package.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
This is an opportunity for talented teachers to work as part of our excellent team to secure great provision and outcomes for our children as part of a new and dynamic Partnership Trust.
Cuddington is on a journey to become an outstanding primary school:
- We are developing excellent primary pedagogy and practice together with a dynamic and engaging curriculum
- Class teachers have opportunity to be involved in continuing to shape a creative rich curriculum for their class
- We have worked closely with the Surrey Plus Maths Hub to develop practice
- We work closely with our local community to offer fantastic opportunities to children
- Our learning environment includes an expansive outdoor space for enriching learning, an outdoor heated swimming pool and a fantastic learning hub combining IT and library facility
- Our children are excellently behaved and our team is a supportive and caring one
- We offer an outstanding professional development programme and a successful, supportive and highly strategic Senior Leadership Team.
Interviews may be held prior to the closing date by mutual agreement
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.