Do you want to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and energetic primary team? Would you relish the chance to build a primary school from scratch? Do you believe that every child can exceed age-related expectations? Are you driven by a desire to transform the lives of children from disadvantaged backgrounds? Our school is rapidly expanding and we have vacancies for class teachers for September.
Our school opened in September 2015 with our first Reception cohort and we are growing each year until we reach full capacity. We are currently 1FE and will move to 2FE in September 2018, when we will have moved into our brand new, state of the art, school building. We are a small, kind and caring staff team. We are always supportive of one another and want to see every adult and child in our school reach their potential. As we are growing each year, there are numerous opportunities for professional development.
We can offer you:
· Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
· The prospect to develop as a subject and/or phase/year leader
· Working groups with other key stage teams in our partner school, Goresbrook School
· RWI phonics training, if you haven’t already had it
· An experienced, friendly and supportive SLT
· At least 3 additional PPA days a year
· An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “the best in everyone”
The right candidate will have the chance to:
· Make a difference to our children’s lives
· Plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
· Contribute to the lovely atmosphere in our school
· Enjoy our school commitment to taking our children on an educational visit at least six times a year
· Develop their subject knowledge, teaching and leadership skills
* The bonus will be paid after the one year qualifying period following the candidate’s joining date, provided the candidate is still employed by United Learning and not under notice of termination of employment (whether given or received) on the due payment date. This payment will be subject to both income tax and NI deductions.
If you want to work in an environment where you will really make a difference, WPA is for you. Why not come for a visit and meet our team and our children? You can book a visit by emailing our Administrative Assistant, Mrs Leanne Dunleavy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23 March 2018 at 12.00
Interviews: 17 or 18 April 2018 (interviews could be for the whole day)
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. CVs will not be considered.