Are you looking for the opportunity to make a real difference to children’s lives? Are you ambitious, motivated, and ready to become part of a growing school? Do you have the drive, ideas, and high expectations to help create a truly transformational school? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, research driven, and teaching focused environment? If so, we are currently recruiting for teachers to join our team at Walthamstow Primary Academy.
We are growing school with high expectations, and are looking for new dynamic team members to join us and continue this journey. Our school opened in September 2015 with our first Reception cohort and we are growing each year until we reach full capacity. We currently have from Reception to Year 2, and have just moved into our brand-new building.
Our belief is that innovative, quality teaching lies at the heart of everything we do. We never ask our staff to do anything that does not have a positive impact on pupil outcomes, nor anything we would not do ourselves. We are a hard working team, where staff at all levels are encouraged to develop themselves and be the best they can be, in a supportive environment that is focused on teacher CPD.
As we are growing each year, there are numerous opportunities for professional development, and opportunities to work alongside other schools in the trust.
We can offer you:
· Plenty of opportunities for professional development, within our school and our Trust. We offer NPQML and NPQSL, as well as opportunities for coaching and mentoring in school and within our network of schools
· Wide opportunities to develop a subject specialism/area of teaching interest
· Working groups with other key stage teams in our partner school, Goresbrook School
· An individual CPD pathway, to develop practice, and help you reach the next stage in your career
· A team dedicated to innovative teaching methods and implementing current research
· At least 3 additional PPA days per year
· An opportunity to work in a charitable organisation that is focused on improving the lives of disadvantaged children; the core value of the Trust is “best in everyone”
The right candidate will have:
· Drive, determination and a passion for excellent teaching
· The ability to plan and teach exciting sequences of lessons
· A positive outlook and a resilient nature
· A commitment to developing their own, and others, teaching practice as part of a team
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that values each other
You can book a visit to the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the school on 0203 475 3490
Closing date: 21st May 2018 at 9:00am
United Learning is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. All applications must be made online. CVs will not be considered.