Receptionist/Administrative Assistant required for January 2018
Band 1 Step 2 - £19,299 (pro rata £16,911.35p term time only).
36 hours weekly Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• To be able to be the first point of contact for all staff, students and visitors, providing an efficient and welcoming reception environment and dealing effectively with all enquiries.
• To provide an efficient and effective administrative service including distribution and despatch of post and dealing with general enquiries from staff, students and visitors.
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing together with the ability to respond to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
• Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to use own initiative and be proactive in the management of own workload
• Excellent IT skills with experience of using bespoke management information systems and/or other database experience.
• The ability to work well in a team and to stay calm and cheerful under pressure
• Willingness to train as a first-aider.
• An understanding of an educational environment and the needs of inner‐city students in the 3‐11 age range.
• An ability to empathise with the Christian ethos of the school and the progress and success of the students.
• An awareness of some of the key developments in education.
• An understanding of, and commitment to, Equal Opportunities policies.
In return the school can offer:
• supportive, motivated colleagues
• support to develop an area of expertise
• the opportunity to be part of a progressive and improving organisation
• an exciting and rewarding working environment
Should you require further information or application pack please go to our website www.stpeaton.org.uk