Receptionist/Administrative Assistant required for January 2018
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
· To be able to be the first point of contact for all staff, students and visitors, providing an efficient and welcoming reception environment and dealing effectively with all enquiries.
· To provide an efficient and effective administrative service including distribution and despatch of post and dealing with general enquiries from staff, students and visitors.
· Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing together with the ability to respond to a variety of audiences and stakeholders.
· Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to use own initiative and be proactive in the management of own workload.
· Excellent IT skills with experience of using bespoke management information systems and/or other database experience.
· The ability to work well in a team and to stay calm and cheerful under pressure.
· Willingness to train as a first-aider.
· An understanding of an educational environment and the needs of inner‐city students in the 3‐11 age range.
· An ability to empathise with the Christian ethos of the school and the progress and success of the students.
· An awareness of some of the key developments in education.
· An understanding of, and commitment to, Equal Opportunities policies.
In return the school can offer:
· supportive, motivated colleagues
· support to develop an area of expertise
· the opportunity to be part of a progressive and improving organisation
· an exciting and rewarding working environment
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th November 2017