Do you have the energy to succeed at this demanding role? You will be working within a busy office environment as part of the administration team. If you are a motivated, customer focussed individual and want to take your career to the next level then we would like to hear from you.
You will need:
• excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• excellent communication skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• to be a team player and show initiative
• excellent IT skills
• to be prepared to undertake a recognised First Aid certificate if not already held
You will be responsible for:
• providing the first point of contact for all visitors to our school
• providing a professional, productive and responsive administrative service
• handling all incoming and outgoing telephone calls in a professional, open and helpful manner, in line with school procedures
Previous school experience and a knowledge of SIMS, word and excel would be an advantage.
About the school:
Amery Hill School is Alton’s top performing 11 – 16 mixed comprehensive school set in pretty grounds in the market town of Alton, Hampshire. Following our excellent recent Ofsted inspection, we are very proud of the report and how it reflects the high standard of all round education that we provide for all our learners.
The school is well resourced and supported by the local community; it manages to maintain a supportive and caring environment for all who attend the school.
Applications should be addressed to Mrs Elizabeth Wylie, Headteacher and may be emailed to email@example.com.
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt, therefore an early reply is recommended
We are committed to safeguarding, follow a strict recruitment process and carry out enhanced DBS checks.