Harris Primary Academy Shortlands opened in 2014 to meet the demand for high quality primary school places in Bromley. In September 2016 we moved to our brand new building in Shortlands. We are a two form entry Academy with year groups in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2. By growing slowly but steadily, we are able to give every one of our children a great deal of personal attention. We have a superb team of teachers and support staff, all of whom are experts in primary education.
Work Hours: 30 hours per week (08.30 - 14.30)
Interview Date: 12/12/2016
Closing Date: 08/12/2016
Ref No: 1857
We are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join our office team at Harris Primary Academy Shortlands with a commitment to supporting and developing the vision for our Academy.
What we are looking for:
- Good general clerical/administrative skills, including the ability to use a variety of ICT packages (including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- The ability to work constructively as part of a team, as well as being able to manage own workload and work on own initiative.
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack on our website.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Shortlands?
- A brand new building, which is a bright, modern and welcoming place for children to be
- Every lesson at our school is creative and there is plenty of time for children to think, to play, to discover and wonder
- Each child is taught in the way that suits them best and we step in quickly if a change is needed
- Excellent professional development opportunities and generous benefits package through the Harris Federation - a leading group of 41 primary and secondary academies in and around London
For more information or to arrange a visit the school, please contact Mrs Clare Clark by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Harris Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.