Full Time (Term Time only)
St Mary Magdalene C of E School leads The Koinonia Federation, along with Christ Church C of E Primary School. Due to our expansion, we are looking to appoint a full time Receptionist/Administrator to work in our busy Secondary Phase School Reception from September 2018 initially on our temporary Blackheath Campus, then from November 2018 on our Greenwich Peninsula Campus.
This post will involve ensuring the smooth running of the school’s reception area and being the first point of call for visitors/callers and pupils. We would like to invite applications from individuals who:
- Have a confident, friendly and professional manner and who can communicate effectively with visitors, colleagues, governors, parents and pupils (incl. face to face, telephone and electronic communication).
- Are able to work well as part of a hardworking team but can also work independently on their own initiative.
- Are experienced in office procedures and ideally school systems within a secondary school setting.
- Have excellent IT skills and are confident using spreadsheets and accurate at word processing.
We can offer:
- A supportive, motivated and strongly committed staff.
- A positive and happy environment.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Energetic and enthusiastic pupils.
- A supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities.
The position is for 35 hours, working 5 days each week term time only (incl. INSET days) and paid on Scale 3 of the APT&C Scale
The Koinonia Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory DBS & pre-employment safeguarding checks and references.