Full Time (Term Time only)
St Mary Magdalene C of E School leads The Koinonia Federation, along with Christ Church C of E Primary School. Due to our expansion, we are looking to appoint a full time Receptionist/Administrator to work in our busy Secondary Phase School Reception from September 2017 initially on our temporary Blackheath Campus, then from 2018/19 on our Peninsula Campus.
This post will involve ensuring the smooth running of the school’s reception area and being the first point of call for visitors/callers and pupils. We would like to invite applications from individuals who:
- Have a confident, friendly and professional manner and who can communicate effectively with visitors, colleagues, governors, parents and pupils (incl. face to face, telephone and electronic communication).
- Are able to work well as part of a hardworking team but can also work independently on their own initiative.
- Are experienced in office procedures and ideally school systems within a secondary school setting.
- Have excellent IT skills and are confident using spreadsheets and accurate at word processing.
We can offer:
- A supportive, motivated and strongly committed staff.
- A positive and happy environment.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- Energetic and enthusiastic pupils.
- A supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities.
The position is for 35 hours, working 5 days each week term time only (incl. INSET days) and paid on Scale 3 of the APT&C Scale (£ 10.22 - £ 10.75 per hour)
Closing date: 6th July 2017
Interview date: 11th July 2017
The Koinonia Federation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory DBS checks and references.