Do you want to realise your potential and help children to reach theirs?
We are looking for a friendly, adaptable and efficient individual to work in our Thamesmead reception office 5 days a week from 8:30am– 4:30pm.
Your role will include: acting as first point of call and welcoming visitors to the school, assisting parents with enquiries, typing letters and taking telephone calls, maintaining pupil records, handling pupil medication and other general office duties such as filing, handling day-to-day cash transactions and online payments.
To be successful you must:
· Be an excellent communicator at all levels
· Be a team player and all rounder
· Be personable and organised
· Be proficient with a range of Microsoft Office applications
· Have an understanding of safeguarding and relevant school procedures
· Have an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
Heronsgate is a large primary school with a caring ethos and the friendliest, most committed team in Greenwich. Visits to the school are welcomed. Please call Andrea Taylor on 020 8317 0809 for more information.
Heronsgate is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates must have an enhanced DBS check or be willing to undergo checks.
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st May 2018, 9am
Please return completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org