The role: Using your excellent customer service skills you will provide an effective and friendly reception service for our new, innovative 16-19 free school.
The Receptionist Administrator will also work closely with the Headteacher’s PA in support of administrative processes.
To apply: For further information and an application form, please visit our website: http://www.highgateschool.org.uk/about/vacancies
LONDON ACADEMY OF EXCELLENCE TOTTENHAM
- New academically selective Sixth Form based on the phenomenally successful LAE Stratford
- Principal Education Sponsor Highgate School and Lead Business Sponsor Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
- Partnered by nine other leading independent schools - Alleyn’s, Chigwell, Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’,
Harrow, John Lyon, North London Collegiate, Mill Hill, St Albans and St Dunstan’s College
- Providing unparalleled support into top class higher education and employment
- Housed in a stunning new state of the art school building linked to White Hart Lane stadium
Dates: Closing date is Thursday 29 June 2017 but applications will be considered on receipt.
As our principal education sponsor, Highgate School will be supporting LAE Tottenham in the recruitment of all posts in the first year and as such applications will be handled by Highgate School’s website and Human Resources Team.
LAE Tottenham is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to this post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.