NJC Scale 3 Term Time + 1 Week
8am to 4pm F/T + 3 Parent Evening till 7pm
35 hours (Actual Starting Salary - £ 20,028)
We are looking for an experienced, well qualified and dynamic Reception/Administrator who has the ability to support the future development of our excellent provision for children with autism, severe learning and language and communication difficulties.
• To support the School with a range of administration and reception task
• To support with the administration and organisation of training events
• To Liaise with parents, the local authority and any other outside agencies
• To accurately maintain and oversee the school diary, to include events, mini bus booking and professional meetings
• To maintain pupils’ records ensuring that staff, parents, internal and external agencies are provided with relevant information.
• Developing and maintaining links with parents/children and Local Authority Child and Family
The post would suit an energetic and creative professional who is looking to make a difference to the lives of young people with autism and complex needs as well as furthering their own professional development.
Phoenix School is successful, ambitious and forward-thinking. You will be joining an Outstanding School (Ofsted November 2018) with strong leadership and committed staff team.
Pupils are aged between 3 and 19 and make very good progress with access to a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are accredited National Autistic Society School and have been praised for our creative approach to working with children with autism and with their parents. The school has won a number of awards including the NASEN Parental Engagement Award.
We are looking for experienced, well qualified and dynamic people to join the expanding school. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to contribute to this exciting development working across the school.
Closing Date: 9am, 20th January 2020
Interview Date: 4th February 2020
Application pack can be found on the school website www.phoenix.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Completed applications to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the post further please contact Mohammad Islam: Mohammad.Islam@phoenix.towerhamlets.sch.uk
Phoenix school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.