Receptionist/Administrative Assistant required for Bohunt Horsham, a new, co-educational school in Horsham. Opening in temporary accommodation in Arun House on Hurst Road in September 2019 for 120 students in Year 7, we will grow to become an all-through school of over 1600 pupils, based in a new, state of the art building north of Horsham.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new school and we are seeking an exceptional individual to be part of our founding team. We are looking for a receptionist with excellent administration skillsto be the welcoming face of our school. The position will cover the hours 8.00am until 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
• Effectively communicate with everyone; students, staff, parents, members of the public
• Anticipate and exceed the needs of customers
• Always demonstrate a positive, welcoming disposition
• Collaborate at all levels
• Prioritise your work and be efficient and accurate even under pressure
• Problem-solve by thinking independently and using your initiative
• Demonstrate good computer skills.
We will offer you:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The benefit of being part of a successful multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
Benefits include membership of the LGPS, employee assistance programme, cycle to work scheme and a variety of retail discounts.
For further details of our school please visit www.bohunthorsham.com. If you have any further questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply please download an application form from https://www.bohunttrust.co.uk/bet-careers/vacancies/
Drop in/Q&A Session: interested candidates are welcome to come and meet some of our team at our ‘sister school’ Bohunt School Worthing (BN14 8AH), from 11.00 until 12.00 on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
Closing date: 19 June 2019