We require a Receptionist/Clerical Assistant to start as soon as possible.
Are you efficient, energetic and dynamic? Can you assist with the administrative and clerical functions of a very busy school to help it run smoothly and professionally? If you can, we need you to come and meet our team.
The role’s priorities are to:
1. Provide reception and switchboard support to the school, including:
• Receiving, signing in and dealing with or directing pupils, parents and other school visitors as appropriate
• Operating the school’s main switchboard, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate.
2. Provide clerical support to the school’s administrative functions, including:
• Ensuring that attendance registers are collated each morning and afternoon, for use by teaching staff
3. Develop positive relationships with parents, carers and everyone in the school community
We are looking for:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Outstanding communication and administration skills
• Competent use of databases and spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone manner
• Astute decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• The ability to multitask with ease
• The ability to make decisions independently
• The ability to manage difficult situations calmly and efficiently
• Staff looking for a challenge and seeking to progress their careers through excellent professional development opportunities
• Highly professional and positive staff who can work well in a team
• A committed, highly motivated, positive and friendly staff team
• A supportive and stimulating environment with opportunities for further development
• An inclusive ethos committed to nurturing and developing the potential of every child
• Work in a diverse and vibrant Borough close to London’s main attractions
Brunswick Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Check, medical clearances and references
For an informal discussion about this post or to visit the school please contact Brunswick Park Primary School on 020 7525 9033 or email Che Cameron firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain an application pack please email Che Cameron email@example.com or telephone the school on 020 7525 9033.
Closing date for applications: 30/10/2019 (2:00 pm)