37 hours per week term time only plus 1 week (39 weeks)
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly professional and motivated individual to deliver a professional, efficient and effective reception and administration service to the School.
Our aim is to provide an excellent education for all the students at Barr’s Hill School. As Receptionist the successful candidate will contribute by utilising their excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills, and will represent the School in a positive and professional manner at all times.
Duties will involve welcoming, directing and advising visitors, students and colleagues, ensuring that the School’s safeguarding and health and safety procedures in relation to people entering and exiting the building are implemented at all times and carrying out administrative activities.
You will have experience of working in a customer focussed environment, and you will possess GCSE’s grade C or above in English and Maths (or equivalent).
Employees of the Trust have access to:
- Supported professional development
- The Local Government Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Occupational Health Services
Closing date: midday on Wednesday 15th November 2017
Interview date to be confirmed.
For more information and to request an application pack please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education on:
T: 0121 236 4476
M: 07921 583 731
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site: https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/barrs-hill-school/aboutus/index.htm
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.