To provide excellent reception services at the front desk of the school and as the first interface for customers and visitors. This is an established, part-time post starting as soon as possible. 7 - 13 hours per week (to be negotiated with the successful candidate), term time only, Band 5 (scale points 12-16).
Malton School is a high achieving and over-subscribed 11 to 18 school situated between York and the North York Moors National Park. This is an exciting time as the school is growing and moving from strength to strength.
We are looking for:
• A strong customer focussed approach.
• The ability to deliver a highly efficient and friendly service to all stakeholders.
• Excellent team player.
We can offer:
• The opportunity to work as part of a successful and supportive team.
• A coaching culture which is a key focus for bespoke staff development.
• Enthusiastic students who are keen to make best progress.
• A vibrant, supportive community which engenders a real sense of belonging.
If you would like further information please contact:
Nicola Wise on 01653 605302 or email@example.com
Closing date: 9am 28th September 2018 Interviews on: 4th and 5th October 2018
Malton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students and expects all staff to adhere to safe working practices.
866 on roll (196 in Sixth Form) www.maltonschool.org Headteacher: Mr R Williams