WORKING PATTERN: 35 Hours per Week (7:30am – 3:00 pm) term time only plus 10 days
SALARY: Grade 3 Points 12 - 16 (£15,823 – 17,169) pro rata £13,898 - £15,080
- Are you a passionate and experienced receptionist?
- Are you a people person? Could you be the face of The Barlow?
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals, who would love to be part of our journey at The Barlow and could be instrumental in making a difference to our school. The Barlow RC High School is an excellent place to work!
As a leading Catholic High School, we are determined to create an environment where children and adults alike can achieve their full potential. Our school motto is ‘If you believe, you can achieve’ and if this describes you read on.
You will be located in Didsbury, (often voted as one of the most popular places to live in Manchester) only a short walk from the vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of Didsbury village. You will also have access to excellent transport links to Manchester city centre and surrounding areas.
The role will involve working on a busy reception, welcoming visitors to the school, taking phone calls and messages and responding to telephone, email and face to face enquiries from parents, staff, pupils and the public. In addition, you will also be involved in a variety of other tasks such as incoming and outgoing post and deliveries, room bookings, and other general administration duties.
- Be able to present a professional yet welcoming and friendly persona to visitors
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels.
- Be able to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Be able to prioritise workload, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Be pro-active with the ability to act on your own initiative
- Have excellent IT skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
In return, we will offer you the opportunity to further your professional development in a supportive and friendly environment If this sounds like the job for you then come and join us.
Please visit our website http://www.thebarlowrchigh.co.uk for an application pack. Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the post title, reference and your name in the subject line of the email. Please note that CVs will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 2nd December 2016
Interview date: Friday 9th December 2016
Our School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff to share their commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.