Smart Teachers is always on the prowl for experienced Education Recruitment Consultants to join its London headquarters.
We are a reputable teacher recruitment agency where success and hard work are well rewarded. We look for ambitious consultants with experience in the education/recruitment sector or a similar industry. Consultants must be confident in self-management, capable of developing their own business, and able to work as part of a team.
If successful, we welcome you to join us at our stunning offices in Moorgate, in the heart of London’s Square Mile. Our friendly, flexible and fast-paced environment is unique to the industry, making us a highly sought-after company to work for.
As part of Tes, Smart Teachers is the only London-based education recruitment agency with access to Tes’s extensive network and resources, including the world’s largest online community of educators. This exclusive partnership helps to attract the finest teachers, leaders and support staff, giving us a uniquely competitive edge in the UK’s demanding market.
New consultants are offered existing client networks and opportunities, and support for tremendous growth. On top of this, we also offer a generous remuneration package and excellent commission.
About the Role:
- Education Recruitment Consultant
- Our competitive salary scale rewards the days that you are billing with a basic salary from £27,500, plus commission
- For candidates moving from overseas (i.e. Australia, New Zealand, Canada) we offer relocation allowance upon successfully passing probation
- £5K and £10K bonuses paid for reaching achievable milestones by the six and twelve month mark
We also offer:
- Rotating weekly shifts: 7.00am-4.00pm and 9:30am-6:30pm
- Reduced hours during school holidays
- 25 days annual leave, with extra days granted with each year of service
- A dedicated training and development manager who tailors your induction and training to your personal needs
- A team administrator to handle all your teacher vetting and paperwork
- A team resourcer to assist with candidate generation
In return, we are seeking Education Recruitment Consultants who can demonstrate:
- Initiative, professionalism and the sales skills to open new doors and earn the trust of schools
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to manage existing client and candidate relationships
- A good judgement of character and ability to connect teachers with schools
- Independence, organisation, efficiency, and the ability to self-manage and reach set targets
- A confident telephone manner
- A sound level of IT knowledge
- A great sense of humour and team spirit
Experience in recruitment is essential to apply (experience in education recruitment is preferable). We would also love to hear from qualified teachers seeking a career shift to recruitment.
Apply now, it could be the smartest decision you ever make! Send your CV to Elyse Rea at email@example.com.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers www.smartteachers.co.uk is an equal opportunities employer.