Regional Finance Manager
Location: North East London
Salary: £ 52,071 - £56,112 (SCP 54-58, Inner London) + Expenses + Local Government Pension
Closing Date: 11am on Tuesday 29th May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 5th June 2018
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Regional Finance Manager to join one of the UKs largest and fastest growing Multi-Academy Trusts: Oasis Community Learning. This is a great chance for you to come in and make your mark in a leadership position, whilst helping to shape the future of our Academies and their communities.
Join an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and communities today!
About the Role
We are looking for someone to provide strategic leadership as part of a Regional Leadership Team to our Enfield and Romford Academies. You will ensure that all Academies are compliant, and provide clear direction to our Regional Directors. We need someone confident and competent in maximising grant funding, developing strategies, managing budgets and presenting clear and concise information to all levels of employees.
Our Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a professional qualification in finance or accounting
- Have proven experience of developing and implementing financial strategy and policies
- Be able to lead on financial plans for the future of the organisations and manage large scale budgets
- Have a strong understanding of tendering processes and negotiation
- Be driven and self-motivated
What Oasis Offers
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- A strong Continuous Professional Development programme
- A supportive network of staff in a motivating working environment
- A competitive pension scheme with defined benefits, life cover and lower tax
- A generous annual leave allowance of 25 + 8 (Bank Holiday) days per year rising to 30 + 8 after 2 years of service.
About Oasis Community Learning
Born of the Oasis global charity we are one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the UK. Working in disadvantaged areas of England we aim to provide exceptional education at the heart of the community and offer support to those in need within the area. Our ethos is a core part of our everyday practice and something each of our staff champion daily; Equality, Inclusion, Healthy Relationships, Hope and Perseverance.
Please download and complete the Oasis Application Form and Equal Opportunity Form. Once complete, please return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11am on Tuesday 29th May 2018.
Unfortunately we cannot accept CVs alone as an application for this role - you must complete an Oasis Application Form for safeguarding purposes.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.