Oundle School is one of the Country’s premier co-educational boarding and day schools. The School is spread throughout the historic town of Oundle, which is situated approximately 12 miles from Peterborough. A boarding school provides a unique and varied working environment.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join an established Health Care team, providing medical care and health services to boarders and day pupils across the School. Working Oundle School Term time (33 weeks per annum), the successful applicant will work either 30.45 average hours per week (£18,158 per annum) or 20.45 average hours per week (£12,194 per annum).
Registered Nurses provide a range of health services, including:
- nurse-led clinics
- sports day emergency treatment
- overnight provision
- advice on health-related matters
- working closely with the rest of the pastoral team to ensure seamless and continuous care
Applicants must have:
- Relevant Nursing Degree/Higher Diploma
- Valid NMC registration PIN
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Excellent working conditions
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance scheme
- BUPA Wellbeing Expenses Plan
- Access to some discounted tickets to the Stahl Theatre and Music Productions
- Access to the swimming pool, health centre and sports facilities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free light lunch available for staff during School term times
- Free car parking
If you are looking for a challenging and varied role within a friendly and supportive team, please see the attached Job Description and go to our website via the Apply button for further details and to apply.
Closing date: Monday 27th January 2020 at 8.30am
Interviews will be arranged as mutually convenient.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.