We are looking for an outstanding candidate to join us as Registrar at this leading independent day school:
- This is a key strategic role which includes running the admissions process, working closely with the Headmistress and other members of the Senior Management Team
- Providing information to potential parents and pupils
- Liaising with feeder schools
- Working with the Marketing Officer to maintain and raise the profile of the school and it’s bursary programme.
- He or she will have excellent interpersonal, organisational, communication and IT skills
- Supporting the Outreach Programme of the school
Closing Date: 12 noon on 23 June 2017.
To apply, please visit www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/jobs.
Please contact 020 7332 3978 (24 hr answerphone) quoting reference number CLSG114 if you experience any problems. A minicom service for the hearing impaired is available on 020 7332 3732.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as part of the selection process the successful applicant will be required to obtain a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
The City of London Corporation is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
City Of London School For Girls
St Giles’ Terrace,