Smart Teachers welcomes Australia & New Zealand based teachers to consider a Relief / Cover teacher position in an 'Outstanding' three form entry Primary school in Wembley (NW10). The school is looking to recruit a relief teacher on a full time, permanent basis, starting in September 2019. Both experienced teachers and newly graduates are welcome to apply.
The school is looking to employ a Relief / Cover teacher to cover classes across the school, providing leadership and newly qualified teachers. The school are seeking to employee a relief teacher with a sound subject knowledge across all core and foundation subjects. The school can offer a positive working environment where collaborative working is prevalent. Children who attend the school enjoy their learning and the school is committed to creating life-long learners. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Year 1 Teacher to join an exceptional school and creative, tight-knit team of staff.
About the Role
• Relief / Cover teacher
• Covering classes across the school
• September start
• Full time position
• Generous daily rate $255 - $305 per day
About the school
• Outstanding Ofsted
• Vibrant community-based school
• Strong parent partnership and very popular
• Three form entry
• Inspirational and established SLT
• Excellent CPD available to staff both internal and external
• Forward thinking team
• Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
• Located in Wembley – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
About the location
• Located North of London, with good transport links to and from London
• One of the most culturally diverse areas of London
• Growing in popularity with families and young professionals
• Home to Wembley Stadium, one of the most popular football and music in the world
In order to be considered for this role, the Relief / Cover teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working as a Primary Teacher or equivalent
• Hold a Post graduate certificate of education/B Ed or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa), sponsorship license held for exceptional candidates
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
• OS teachers and Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
• Dedicated Australian-based team available to answer your queries before you move abroad, and a London-based team to support you when you land
• Completely free service
• An invitation to join our Overseas Teachers social group and attend our monthly events, connecting you with other migrants.
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world's largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more.
• Teaching overseas is a great way to develop personally and professionally’ and is a great addition to your CV.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXTA3155RXP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.