Applications are invited for a Religious and Values Education Teacher role at our client school located in the Blue Mountains area. It is approximately 100km from the Sydney Central Business District. It is an Independent, Co-educational, Christian School that caters for Kindergarten – Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full-time or part-time load (flexible)
• Temporary contract for Term 2, 2021
• Capacity to teach Studies of Religion II preferred
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547914SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales