Our client is a co-educational Catholic day and weekly boarding school, based in regional Southern New South Wales, part of the Catholic Education Diocese of Wagga Wagga. The College community builds strong relationships with families in the small rural communities which surround it. More information can be obtained from the school's website.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commencing Term 2 2021
• Teaching Years 7-10 Religious Education, with potential for Years 11-12 Studies of Religion for the right candidate
• Be qualified to teach Religious Education in Australia
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Thomas, quoting job reference #TES2101-547162TH – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2101-547162SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
New South Wales