Smart Teachers is recruiting for a highly motivated Religious Education Teacher to join an all-boys secondary school in Sutton, South London. This full time, permanent position starts in January 2018. Although not essential, it is preferred that the successful Religious Education Teacher has the ability to teach Sociology at KS4 and KS5 levels. The school has a wide range of extra-curricular activities on offer, which link directly with student’s academic studies.
About the Role
· Religious Education Teacher
· Ability to teach KS3 and KS4
· January 2018 start
· Full time, permanent position
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Up to £38,000 depending on experience
About the School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· All-boys school
· Oversubscribed school
· Extra-curricular activities on offer
· Under 10 minutes walk from an over ground station in Zone 5
· Road access and parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Religious Education Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferable
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN29409.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.