Teacher of Religious Studies
Required for September 2018
Are you passionate about teaching Religious Studies? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teacher to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area who will motivate and do the very best for our students to develop and shine. Possibility of lead teacher role for the right candidate depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to excel in their subject.
- Have a passion for Religious Studies along with excellent subject knowledge.
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Never stop looking for ways to improve.
- Be knowledgeable about teaching Religious Studies at all key stages.
Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme.
We can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues within the Humanities Department.
- Small teaching groups with motivated and enthusiastic pupils.
- Excellent continuing professional development.
- Positive school environment.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 4th May 2018.
Interviews to be held on Friday 11th May 2018.
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The School reserves the right to appoint before the closing date if a suitable Candidate is found, so early applications are recommended.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds, close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18. The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust) The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.