Reprographics Assistant – Grade 4
Start date: As soon as possible
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Macclesfield’s leading secondary schools and make a significant contribution to the school’s administration office. The role includes providing reprographic support to staff and students to facilitate the running of the school and maintaining reprographic equipment to ensure maximum availability.
Hours of Work: 37 per week 08:00 – 16:00 Monday – Thursday, 08:00 – 15:30 Friday.
Weeks per Year: 40 weeks per year (term time plus one week to be worked in the final week of the Summer holiday; plus 5 inset days).
Salary: Grade 4: £14,613 - £15,925 per annum (£16,586 - £18,075 FTE)
Pension: Local Government contributory scheme
Each of the support teams is structured to provide the opportunity for career development.
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Provide a batch photocopying service within the school and associated tasks such as binding and laminating.
• Prioritise the flow of work to ensure that all photocopied documentation is consistently provided to the required standards and within the specified timescales.
• Ensure all documents/information circulated is to the highest quality and branded correctly.
• Operate and monitor the banner printer, ensuring that it is working appropriately and trim/eyelet/roll up banners to finish.
• Maintain media displays around the school, taking down old media and putting up new as required.
Please see the job description for further details.
Disclosure and Barring Service checks (DBS)
Successful applicants will be asked to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Posts are subject to an Enhanced disclosure which provides details of all convictions held on the Police National Computer, including current and spent convictions as well as details of any cautions, reprimands or final warnings. If a job involves working with children, the disclosure will indicate whether information is held on government department lists.
Please return completed application forms via email to:
Francesca Allen, HR Projects Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Thursday 19th September
Please visit Tytherington School's website for more information about the school.